Cellulite is treatable at last.
Cellulite has long eluded a truly effective medical solution. Topical treatments, massage and other various non-invasive techniques offer temporary and inconsistent results. Invasive procedures such as liposuction or Smart lipo are designed to target fat and not cellulite.
But now there is a procedure that gently but effectively modifies the very structure of cellulite with a single treatment. Cellulaze is a minimally invasive surgical procedure for cellulite with long lasting and clinically significant improvements.
There’s simply no comparison. Proven to yield consistent results after just one treatment Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive surgical cellulite treatment to be offered after extensive clinical study. Safer? Yes. Minimally invasive? Certainly. More effective? Cellulaze has documented proof that just one single treatment results in:
- Measurable improvement to cellulite’s appearance
- Improvement that at least many years.
- Consistently high levels of patient satisfaction
Cellulite isn’t just a fat problem it’s a structural problem below the skin, so why do so many cellulite treatments focus on treating fat from above the skin?
Only Cellulaze addresses cellulite’s very architecture—surgically and, evidence shows, decisively—as part of a truly innovative yet simple mechanism of action.
Only Cellulaze uses Cynosure’s proprietary SideLight side-firing fiber technology, which allows for more precise tissue targeting.
Clinically Proven, Patient-Preferred
Cellulaze has been thoroughly evaluated to ensure safe and effective results. Clinical study data showed:
- A single Cellulaze treatment improved the appearance of cellulite more than one year with minimal side effects
- 32% average increase in skin elasticity at 6 months post-op when compared to baseline.
High Patient Satisfaction
Patient satisfaction was found to be very high at 1 year post op and side effects were minimal:
- An over 80% satisfaction rate
- Adverse effects were limited to mild discomfort, bruising, swelling and numbness, with complete resolution at three months for all patients.
How long does it take to do the procedure and how is it done?
Re-Growth Leads To Flattening And Smoothing
In the weeks and months following Cellulaze treatment, septae re-grow in new locations while new collagen leads to thicker and more elastic skin. These developments can help flatten the skin and smooth the skin surface, dramatically improving the appearance of cellulite.