Laser Results Without the Downtime
What is SkinPen® Microneedling?
SkinPen® is a safe, minimally invasive treatment, performed in-office, that offers quick results with little or no side effects. State-of-the-art microneedling technology creates thousands of microscopic channels at the desired area. Your skin’s natural reaction to this treatment is to repair itself! By stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, the old skin is reformed, leaving you with new, healthy, younger-looking skin. Little recovery downtime makes SkinPen® ideal for a busy lifestyle, and a great place to start for aesthetic procedures. SkinPens versatile, precision design makes it ideal for use on most all parts of the body including face, neck and décolletage. The microneedling is done at a precise angle and depth to ensure maximum safety and optimum results to your skin.
What you can expect:
- A comfortable procedure. Based on your specific needs, we may apply a topical numbing agent to ensure your comfort during the procedure.
- A short procedure time. Procedure time ranges from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- A mild sensation. Most patients report feeling just the slight vibration of SkinPen® during the procedure.
- Mild post-procedure effects. The skin will appear slightly pink to red immediately post-procedure, similar to a mild to moderate sunburn.
- Soothing aftercare. Your clinician will apply Skinfuse® RESCUE Calming Complex immediately post-procedure. RESCUE was formulated by Bellus Medical as part of the Skinfuse® post-procedure protocol specifically for post-microneedling to calm the skin.
- A plan for optimal results. Your clinician will recommend a course of procedures (typically 3-6) appropriate for your skin’s needs and request you return within 4-6 weeks for your next procedure to ensure optimal results.
- A post-procedure skin care regimen to optimize your results. Your clinician will provide you with a concise, easy-to-use skincare regimen formulated specifically to your needs.
- Beautiful, lasting results.
Disclaimer: Results may vary for different individuals.