Written by Nicole Hackett, Master Esthetician
VI Peel is an excellent chemical peel that is suitable for ALL skin types! Many people fear chemical peels because of how painful they think it might be… however, the VI Peel is virtually pain free because it has powerful numbing agents in the solution. These are specifically designed treatments to target concerns including anti-aging, hyperpigmentation, acne prone skin and acne scarring. After you receive your VI Peel, we give you detailed at-home care instructions — and you will see your results in as little as 7 days!
How and when should you incorporate VI Peel with other skin care treatments?
- Botox: you can get your Botox the day after you get your VI Peel
- Fillers: you can get dermal fillers the same day as the VI Peel just be sure to get the fillers first
- Mega Peel Microdermabrasion: same day beforeyour VI Peel
- HydraFacial: 1-2 weeks before or after your VI Peel
- SkinPen Microneedling: 2-4 weeks before or after your VI Peel
- PicoSure Laser Facial: 4-8 weeks afteryour VI Peel (FYI- a VI Peel prior to your PicoSure treatment preps your skin to get you the best results)
Now that Fall is around the corner, it’s a great time to start booking your appointments and get your peel on!
If you have any questions regarding your skin concerns or you’re not sure what route you should go, call us at 703-406-2444 to schedule your complimentary, private consultation with one of our Master Estheticians!